MaestroShield’s Elements screens provide energy efficient sun shading, shelter from insects, climate control capability and rain and wind reduction. The ingenuity of our screens is highly sought after and has pleased even the most discerning homeowners with its beauty, multiple applications and ease of installation. Whether increasing the value of your home, extending the use of outside areas or providing enhanced comfort, MaestroShield’s Elements screens are an important addition to realizing your exterior screening vision.
BENEFITS OF SOLAR SCREENS
- Cool your home by cutting up to 80% of the heat produced by the sun coming into your house.
- Energy conservation enjoyed from the cooling effect of solar screens requiring less air conditioning in your home during hot months helps the environment and your checkbook.
- Reduce fading as the result of direct sunlight that can be an expensive problem for interior rugs, furniture, and décor.
- Windows and doors are kept cleaner with the protection of the screen.
- Improve curb appeal by giving a more uniform appearance to your home, camoflauging curtains, blinds and indoor décor that can be seen from the outside.
- Exterior solar screens leave the light coming through your window into the interior of your house softer and more usable.
- Cut glare on TVs and computer screens.
- Keep insects out with the window open.
- Protects hardwood floors and carpets from damaging ultraviolet rays.
- Works on homes and office buildings to reduce costs.
- Screen zipper system and seams are impulse frequency Welded for superior support.
- Our screen entry guide on the side rail aligns and stabilizes our screens to perfection and with ease.
- Our heavy duty zipper system and bottom bar reduce friction, providing precision lifting and lowering capacity.
- Due to the heavy duty bottom bar there is no need to re-tension our screen after installation.
- All screen are made with reinforced corners for added strength.
- Our motor tubes are engineered to limit deflection.
- To eliminate sagging our screen is splined directly to the motor tube.
- No visible screws in the side rails or bottom bar. provide a clean and elegant appearance.
- Elements Screen features MaestroShield brand Tubular Motors and Electronics that have been tested for superior quality and strength.
- New! Use your regular house hold power outlet to power your screen unit(s) with our up to 16ft power cords.
To find a MaestroShield Exterior Screen Systems Dealer, please visit our Find a Dealer Page.
Maestroshield’s architectural foam décor and has proven itself to be a viable exterior medium used to embellish and enhance home exteriors. When painted with a good grade of exterior textured paint it can last much longer than wood, as it will not warp or deteriorate and at a much lower in cost than more traditional exterior enhancements.
The housing for Aluminum Roll Down systems have been unfavorable by residential and commercial building owners resulting from the bulky hood assembly hovering over protected openings. NO MORE! Maestroshield’s architectural foam décor is aesthetically complimenting as it beautifies and enhances existing window coverings that can otherwise be an aesthetic annoyance. This solution camouflages the shutter and upgrades the structural aesthetic value in one fantastic product.
Ultra light-weight and commercial grade, this architectural foam slips snugly over any roll-down shutter hood assembly and frames the opening with faux stone banding – making the side rails disappear completely. Optional sills complete the look and give the impression that the building was upgraded, not simply protected. Available within one week of order confirmation, this product encourages high-end consumers to improve a previous installation or enhance a potential installation without high cost or a time consuming installation.
Simple installation, virtually zero waste and easy service access to the shutter system further improves the versatility and usability of the Maestro-Deco Shutter Cover.
Engineered to be the best, MaestroShield® End Retention Roll Down Shutters are designed for strength and beauty. Our strength has been rigorously tested and certified and span industry leading lengths up to 262” and heights up to 350”. Our beauty is in the versatility our system which offers the choice of slat venting multiple colors, and a wide array of motors and electronics that will seamlessly integrate your system providing comfort, convenience and unparalleled protection against intruders and the elements for your business.
Certifications and Approvals
for USA Shutter Company, LLC
Miami Dade County: NOA# 07-0711.02
Florida Building Code: FL12766 HVHZ and Non-HVHZ
Texas Department of Insurance: SHU150
- MaestroShield offers the first impact-rated hood assembly on the market
- Locking bottom slat available for extra security and design load
- Connector slats attach slats to motor tube for greater stability and added security
- Optional locking bottom bar for added security and a greater design load
To find a MaestroShield Security Protection Shutters Dealer, please visit our Find a Dealer Page.
For too long motorized shading accessories have been plagued with bad design, poor quality and difficult installations. As modern entrepreneurs and master innovators, MaestroShield® understands the potential size and scope of the shading industry as well as the need to develop a better product that will be embraced and celebrated by all. In order to accomplish our goal, we brought together industry expert designers, installers, dealers and customers to understand the current problems with motorized shading systems. Once those problems were identified, our engineers got right to work creating solutions.
AUTOMATION | MaestroShield® motors and electronics are innovation at its best. Designed in-house by American and Swedish engineers, these industry leading components are the perfect marriage of power, precision and integration. With multiple configurations available, the agility of this system puts it in a class of its own. Designed and tested with quality in mind MaestroShield® motors and electronics will add convenience and movement to meet your shading and screening needs.
To find a MaestroShield Interior Shade Systems Dealer, please visit our Find a Dealer Page.